Responding to violations and stormwater system failures is time-sensitive and expensive. Mid-Atlantic offers comprehensive stormwater system inspection, maintenance and consultation services by certified professional engineers and field technicians. Our services include:
- Inspection of all types of stormwater control measures (rip-rap inlets, outfalls and drainage channels, sand filtration basins, wet and dry detention/retention ponds, underground filtration vaults, etc.);
- Recommendations for repair/improved performance;
- Repair and/or modifications to existing stormwater control measures (SCMs);
- Vegetation control;
- Recommendation and implementation of stormwater best management practices (BMPs);
- Stormwater permitting;
- Stormwater training; and
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SPPP) preparation.
Our custom-tailored inspection schedules and work scopes are designed to meet each client’s specific compliance needs, eliminating crisis management and saving valuable resources. Contact Cameron Moore at 704-230-8059 or email@example.com to schedule a site evaluation for your stormwater needs.